What would Steinway do

MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Fri Mar 2 09:59:20 MST 2007

Mike,
    Even though the quality of ebony on a 1910 S&S O was second to none,
they (the keyboard maker) still coated them. They would be beautiful if you
restored them, no need to respray or dye.   Mike

Michael A. Morvan
Blackstone Valley Piano
Dedicated To Advancing The Art Of Keyboard Restoration
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma. 01569
(508) 278-9762
Keymaestro at verizon.net