Pinblock/back separation repair-Thanks, Mike

James H Frazee jimfrazee at msn.com
Thu Mar 1 19:04:51 MST 2007

WOW! A quarter of an inch - that's HUGE.  I've got a separation, at its widest point of maybe 1/32" but the separation runs 26 inches.  At any rate, I'm on board with three hours billing, even though it may take me four or five - it's a really good client, I'm super careful and Virgo-slow and it'll be much better than watching Dr. Phil.  My motto is "Never over-promise: never under-deliver.  Thanks again for your input.

Jim Frazee