Keybed repair

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich at pianobuilders.com
Thu Mar 1 11:56:29 MST 2007

I've made several, but they do not duplicate Official Steinway Construction.

They've been for fire damaged pianos and I've made them of a material called
"ApplePly." Which is just a fancy name for a very high quality plywood made of
void-free alder core with maple faces. These are then banded with an appropriate
hardwood to match the case work.

It is not all that difficult a job. Contact me privately if you wish.

Del
Delwin D Fandrich
Fandrich Piano Company, Inc.
620 South Tower Avenue