Blind PR's

Mark's Piano Service mps at usol.com
Sat Jun 30 10:32:45 MDT 2007

Thank you for your answers. They have helped me see something that I was "Blind" about.
It was always my feeling that when I left that piano it was to be dead-on (or as close to). And stable above all.
I'll be honest, to get a piano sounding good and what I feel is stable, It still takes me 2--2 1/2 hours.
Since most new business will be "word of mouth", I care that if my business card is representing that tone to anyone who will see it in the future.

Again, thanks to all...

Mark D. Montbriand

Mark's Piano Service
10576 Webster Road