Ravenscroft feedback

Michael Spreeman m_spreeman at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 30 10:50:44 MDT 2007

Dear List,

Robert is currently re-designing our website.  We have an idea to include a page of "Technician's Comments" and I would like to invite those of you saw and played the piano to submit your comments. Many manufacturer sites have "Artist Endorsement" pages, but, to me, as a technician, I believe comments from colleagues to be equally valuable.  Please include the city and state, and/or country, where you live.  Please send these off list to info at spreemanpianoinnovations.com. Thanks to all of you for your incredible support and willingness to assist with making this new venture a success.

Michael

                Michael C. Spreeman http://www.spreemanpianoinnovations.com