Boiling/treating bass strings

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 14:22:14 MDT 2007

Jeez, totally unreal! Maybe I'm just spoiled, with a quality
stringmaker 19 miles from home.  With perfect timing (rare I'll admit)
I've been able to go from "snap" at a customer's house to pulling the
shiny new duplicate up to pitch in about two hours!
You, on the other hand, have a steaming pot of bass string soup; just
add diced mushrooms, leeks, cabbage, etc.!!
Patrick