Pianotech Live

Mike Kurta mkurta at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 27 10:00:54 MDT 2007

    Stan and John, I second your motion.  When every hour available at
conventions are usually planned for both by the planners and the members who
attend, it was a complete surprise to arrive to an unannounced program
totally different than expected.  I personally left in disgust.  Given that
early Pianotech list meetings were sketchy in publicity and attendance, the
past few were successful in my view and all enjoyed the fellowship and
meeting one another face to face.  Andy and Ron's information was also
helpful and our questions were well answered.  Don't pull the rug out from
this format, but rather encourage and improve on it.  To change radically
from what was expected was not a good move.  My 2 cents......
    Mike Kurta