back from K.C.

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Jun 25 17:39:02 MDT 2007

Hi Cy

Really ??  A fellow from Bergen named Tom was at KC ? Grin... now thats
interesting.  Probably Tom Wiknes from Bergen Pianoforretning.  I do
hope he enjoyed himself.  Grin.... now I have to find out why he was
sent and who went with him :)

Cheers
RicB

    Thanks for the kind words.  It was great to touch base with people
    in person.  I was inspired by David Andersen's class, too.  Sharing
    skills and improving our craft is a great part of this business.

    Ric, I even spotted a guy from Bergen (Tom?), but didn't get to talk
    to him.

    --Cy Shuster, RPT--