Brake part cleaner, for cleaner sounding bass.

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 13:58:13 MDT 2007

The final disposition of the spent brake part cleaner
is that it evaporates ( very quickly ) from the
cardboad that is sitting beneath the piano. As
"environmental" as I am, it equates to driving your
car about 2 miles, and will make the piano sound so
much better that it wll encourage the owner to stay
home, and play, thereby reducing emmissions, overall.

     Peace,
     Thump

P.S. As soon as I can afford it, I'm opening a juice
bar in Hawaii, and getting back and forth from the
adjunct farm which produces the organic fruits and
vegetables for it, via electric car ( batteries
charged by solar and wind power ).  My critics are
heartily encouraged to send donations, to achieve this
deam, that I may not be longer involved in piano
repair, and its ancillary, occassional toxicities.

Send Donations to:
Gordon Stelter
P.O. Box 2762, Athens, Ga. 30612

All respondents donating more than $100 will be
invited to Hawaii, for a vacation.