The other Tuner-Technician organization Convention

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Jun 16 22:25:28 MDT 2007

Hi Vince
  How come I never heard of this?  Can you send me  more info. I like the
Master Piano Technician part.grin

Dale Erwin

Hi All,
Just alerting those of you who are so inclined ,that the  Master Piano
Technicians of America is holding its annual convention in my  town, St.
Louis, MO between Thursday , July 19 through Sunday.   Registration is open
to all who are interested in learning in a smaller  class size environment.
Instructors include Randy Potter giving classes on  :
The Classic Rebuild
ETD's
Basic Regulation
Vince Mrykalo on  :