The other piano technician group

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 17 12:19:40 MDT 2007

Hey guys, and Happy Father's day to all the other dads out there.  I wasn't aware of another piano technician's organization.  I heard of one for the blind and vision impaired in England which by the way when I contacted them I believe  my e-mail came back. So I'm guessing that one for the blind doesn't even exist any longer.  It would be nice if they had one for us.

Does this other organization test piano techs before them move up to MPT?  Is the testing the same in level of requirements?
Marshall
ps. so far things look goof for me to attend the Piano Hospital in September.  I guess I'll learn how to doctor up a piano when I'm finished the course.