Gram Waits

David Nereson dnereson at 4dv.net
Wed Jun 13 23:50:32 MDT 2007

Is he related to Tom Waits?

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
[mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org]On Behalf Of Shawn Brock
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 8:47 PM
To: Pianotech List
Subject: Gram Waits

List,
anyone have a preference between Spurlock and Piano Tech gram
waits?  And why?  I love both companies but want a set of waits
that will make me happy.  The Spurlock system seems simple and
logical to me.  My only draw back is from what I can tell from
the picture and the description it would be hard to keep the top
wait from falling off when the key starts to go down.  Is this
true?  The description states that any combination of wait can
be achieved with the use of just two waits.  Love the idea but
it seems the top wait would slide off with out having at hooked
to the bottom wait.  Am I wrong here?  Thanks!