Gram Waits

Shawn Brock shawn_brock at comcast.net
Wed Jun 13 20:47:03 MDT 2007

List,
anyone have a preference between Spurlock and Piano Tech gram waits?  And why?  I love both companies but want a set of waits that will make me happy.  The Spurlock system seems simple and logical to me.  My only draw back is from what I can tell from the picture and the description it would be hard to keep the top wait from falling off when the key starts to go down.  Is this true?  The description states that any combination of wait can be achieved with the use of just two waits.  Love the idea but it seems the top wait would slide off with out having at hooked to the bottom wait.  Am I wrong here?  Thanks!