Steam treating hard hammers

Wayne Walker wayne.w at musicstop.com
Wed Jun 13 12:32:09 MDT 2007

No, the piano is not POS. We have been selling pianos from China for about
10 years and have bought from different factories. At first we had pianos
from 1 factory that were POS but this piano and others from 2 other
factories are better quality. Just this one seem to have problems with the
hammers. I will not tell my customer through the thing out, the piano was
bought as an anniversary present by her husband from our store. I just
trying to make things right for this customer, if necessary we may have to
change hammers or give her another piano. I 'm trying fix the problem before
we have to go to that route.

Wayne

Wayne Walker
Piano Tuner / Technician