Bechstein sound unchanged?

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jun 11 21:59:37 MDT 2007

Interesting. I was looking at the first picture and noticing the front (top)
speaking length termination line. It has a very abrupt angle change about
four notes treble of the bass/tenor break. Got a picture of the long bridge?
Seems to me even an extreme hockey-stick-shaped long bridge would not
account for such a sharp angle. Does this piano have a transition bridge
where the last several notes before the bass bridge are on a separate
bridge?

Terry Farrell