Sanderson Accu-tuner (for sale) cheap

Arbeau Piano ArbeauPiano at comcast.net
Fri Jun 8 18:16:00 MDT 2007

I too have an old accu tuner ......that I purchase new in 1986 and did use until I purchased my Verituner about four years ago. I keep thinking that I would use this as a teaching machine in the event I took on an apprentice but it has sat on the shelf and has never been used since.

I used it for pitch raises and measurements but for me it was too much trouble to jump through all the set up procedures. For someone that is just starting out they would have more of an "open mind" than those of us who started with ear training first before you messed with these gadgets. I still have the book that came with it, just don't ask me to tell you what it says!

I will admit, I accept more of the judgement's of the verituner even though it is very "compromising" at times. My father has hearing aids at 83 and I watch my wonderful mentor (E.P.)have to struggle with hearing aids and a machine to keep tuning up until he was almost 96, so I want to do what I can to stay in this business! I don't where hearing aids but I want to get along with one of these gadgets before that time would come.

If someone's starting out and needs this thing as they struggle to get all their tools we can talk!  I'll be at the convention in KC so I can bring it in on of the days.

Jerry Arbeau
arbeaupiano at comcast.net
www.arbeaupiano.com