Slow Paying Customer Policy

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 07:49:05 MDT 2007

Hey Terry

  I don't' know.  It works for the Chiropractor &  others.  IE. The credit
price is 50 bucks & The cash price is  $35.  This way, the business doesn't get
to hold & use your money to  float there business for the month which is a
pretty common accounting trick.  i.e. fed gov....irs etc
    I had a dealer notorious for this. Only  he just wouldn't pay till you
called and harassed him. I finally just told  him I'd be down after each service
to pick up a check. I charged him more for  the aggravation. He doesn't use
me any more.  heavy  sigh.
  Dale

Good idea conceptually, but it requires eventually being  paid. So I don't
think it is a solution in this particular  situation.

Thanks though.....

Terry Farrell