grotrian

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 01:19:13 MDT 2007

no idea about the price, but some thoughts about Grotrian. Very good pianos,
but the price is in my opinion too high. Most Grotrians I tuned are
fantastic, but I saw some not so good ones, particularly the smaller ones
from the 60`s or 70´s. Is it an upright? Grotrian 120 (120 cm high)? Should
be a nice instrument. Here in Germany Grotrian is a well known and
appreciated brand. No problem to sell it, no bad surprises.

Gregor