Slow Paying System

Arbeau Piano ArbeauPiano at comcast.net
Tue Jun 5 16:51:35 MDT 2007

My invoices are in three part NCR. The last "pink" copy goes to the customer either at the time of payment or to be mailed. The other two invoice I do like others are doing.. clipped to an "OUTSTANDING" pile on the file cabinet that I weekly go through. Each day when I deposit my business checks I note on the deposit slips every customer's last name or the Initials of the institution. This works excellent for later checking to make certain if I forget if a customer has paid as I can go through the he deposit slip copies as a record of payment.

Since I have the" white original copy" invoice,  this produces an excellent "second copy" to send as an "OUTSTANDING INVOICE" . I have a nice red stamp that I stamp on the outside envelope to make sure they see it as they sort through their mail. Its not going without notice!

Sounds like people are the same everywhere...we just have to figure out how to handle the ones that buck the system!
Jerry Arbeau