Young Chang Brackets

Arbeau Piano ArbeauPiano at comcast.net
Sat Jun 2 20:17:08 MDT 2007

Today a lady called to ask me concerning her 1991 Weber grand that her late husband purchased it for her.  A previous tuner mention it needing a complete "reconditioning job" and he did something major to it. That was a few years ago. Last year, now a different tuner has complained that this piano has major issues......hummmmm

Okay, These Y.C. Grand action brackets what do the bad ones look like and what do the replacements look like so I will be able to tell a difference????

Merci !

Jerry Arbeau