Do you play piano?

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 09:51:10 MDT 2007

>From: piannaman at aol.com

  >I noticed how badly I need to employ myself on my OWN piano.  I can't
afford me though....:-)

That´s funny, because that´s true for more or less every job. Ask a car
mechanic...........

I started to play piano when I was 15 and always played in bands since that
time. Today I have a band with good old friends and we play just cover
versions, sitting and talking and drinking a lot of beer in the practice
room. Yeah, nice hobby!

Would anybody like to give a rough estimation on how many percent of the
techs you know don´t play piano? Just curious.

Gregor