Setting up appointments

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Sat Jun 2 08:16:28 MDT 2007

Matthew,

This subject has come up a number of times on the list.

Some clients agree to it, and some don't.  It's a good way to find and keep the people who really want to take care of their pianos.  Then you can fill in--at your leisure--with the folks who don't.   The system is also handy for making appointments nearer to each other--you know, same area of town, etc, so you can save drive time and gas.

Send out the reminder and then you may want to call ahead, too.

As far as cancellations, well, I'd rather know ahead of time than have a no-show.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL