What's a tuning business worth?

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 1 21:16:58 MDT 2007

I've had two technicians virtually turn their clientelle's names over to me,
and I will turn my names over to someone when I retire.  It is my belief one
doesn't sell a "business"......  One sells him or herself and when that is
no longer occurring there is no "business", only a data base, and each of
those people, loyal to their tuner, will be freed of that loyalty.     I
have had a local person offer to "sell me names"..........   I can find
names in a phone book.   he can't sell me "business".

Just my skewed perspective.
les bartlett

  _____