What's a tuning business worth?

Brooks & Yumi brooksw at jps.net
Fri Jun 1 18:23:02 MDT 2007

How about the buyer paying the seller one half of what the buyer makes from the seller's list in the first year?  The seller would agree to call each established client throughout that first year to arrange and introduce the new tuner.  That way the seller would know exactly which clients are using the buyer and therefore what is owed the seller.  Payments as the year progresses.  If desired, an additional fee of something like $5 for calling each client could be charged.

Brooks Weisman RPT
Arcata & Napa, CA
brooksw at jps.net