Finding the strike line another method

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 27 09:00:53 MDT 2007

Hey Now,

Thanks for all the responses to my inquiry. I'm feeling enlightened this morning. Besides having finally caught up on my list reading yesterday. Now I know that a straight line is not always the best line. It seems I've been five days behind since I got home from the convention + a week vacation.

Now I'm off to my morning M450 what a coincidence huh? Oh well I'm having fun trying to learn my new Verituner program I won at the convention.

C-ya

Steve

OC CA

Pura Vida