Defending your tuning

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Tue Jul 24 00:47:21 MDT 2007

The guy is definitely hard of hearing. Unless he was looking directly at me
it appeared as though he couldn't hear me. And yes, I thought that not sharp
enough would have been a more believable complaint.

Charging him my regular rate for a normal technically correct fine tuning,
followed by charging him extra, perhaps hourly, for the personalized "fine"
tuning afterwards is an idea worth thinking about. Thanks.

-- Geoff Sykes
-- Los Angeles
-- www.ivories52.com