About my wife's Kimball :-) LOL

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 22 18:26:56 MDT 2007

Hey Guys,
I thought that the 5 pedal piano would be cool to see in person.  I've never heard nor seen anything like this. What the five functions?  From the pictures, the hammers were gray and worn.  I wouldn't wan that piano. I would love to see it because it's so unique.

If I got rid of the Kimball, my wife might get rid of me. :-)  Her parents who've been passed away for a while, bought this piano for her when she was a teen ager.  I've heard a saying and I stick to it like glue.  "Happy wife, happy life."  No, my wife wouldn't leave me if I ever got a real piano, but why cause pain, not for her but for me :-)

Someone mentioned a cheap way to destroy a piano. I think I read it right.  I've heard about someone here in Chicago who had to clean throw up out of a piano.  There's a cheap way to destroy a piano, just call "Ralph" to tune it. LOL

Well in a month or so I'm heading out west.  What qualifies for "going west young man?"  I'm 42, is that young?  Well have a good 1
Marshall
Villa Park IL, soon to be Vancouver. I'll get to meet Rand Potter in person at a guild function.