Extreme measure? was RE: Pricing Pinblock Treatments

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Jul 19 17:08:04 MDT 2007

I believe that the frequent poster who consistently mentions his 8-year
guarantee (I don't recall who it is... sorry!) only offers a money-back
guarantee, not a pinblock guarantee. If the pinblock is in a condition to
warrant CA treatment, the alternatives essentially are (a) replace the
pinblock or (b) replace the pins with oversize.

BTW, I charge $100 (I've only done two so far) and no guarantee, tho' both
have worked marvelously. I have a third planned before its next tuning. (The
better alternative on that one would be to remove the A0 pin and move a
new(er) piano under it.)

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN