Board finish

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jul 18 12:25:40 MDT 2007

With the exception of a museum restoration or any other rebuilding effort
whose goal was to reproduce the original (and there are very few of these
that I am aware of), I would ask what is the issue? I mean, why would the
question be asked (except out of ignorance or someone trying to achieve a
critical understanding of the pianos construction characteristics as they
relate to performance)?

Terry Farrell