Stripping a plate

Wayne Walker wayne.w at musicstop.com
Thu Jul 12 07:07:17 MDT 2007

Try a high pressure washer, it may work and leave plate in better shape than
sand blasting. I sandblasted a plate years ago and it needed fill to smooth
the surface. It would be worth a try, you may be able to rent a unit.

Wayne Walker
Piano Tuner / Technician
Musicstop Acoustic Piano Service
264 Herring Cove Road