Moths again

Janet Barry musing at gsinet.net
Thu Jul 12 05:34:37 MDT 2007

Or you could try the tree-hugger approach;
Rosemary, Mint, Thyme, Cloves, and Ginseng:
Use 1/2 pound rosemary, 1/2 pound mint, 1/4 pound thyme, 1/4 pound
ginseng (optional), and 2 tablespoons cloves. Mix and put in cheesecloth
bags and place in closets or drawers.  (or pianos)

Although I'd use smaller quantities unless you want enough little
moth-repellent bundles to last the next five years.  And seriously, some
people are more sensitive than others to chemicals and pesticides, so
its probably a good idea to find out how the customer feels before
letting loose the RoundUp in his indoor environment.

Janet