Moths again

firmin1 firmin1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 11 19:15:13 MDT 2007

Bruce,
If the client is retired I see no harm in subjecting the moth larvae or the
client with an insecticide like Dursban or Lindane, if they are available at
an old hardware store in your area. Like all of us, we are on an extended,
finite stay here, and a little push one way or the other will not be
noticed. I spray the varmints with what is available: currently it is a
termite and wood boring insect killer. Better them than me and my
collection.

Berley