YC Grand Action Height

Arbeau Piano ArbeauPiano at comcast.net
Wed Jul 11 15:53:57 MDT 2007

HELP??!!!

Does anyone happen to know what the "action height" of the Young Chang (Weber) grand action should measure after replacing the new brackets?

I called Young Chang yesterday and was told that "Sam" has gone to Tenn. for the month and there was not anyone there that could answer this question......????!!!!!! I did send him (Sam)an email but, if he is like me on vacation that will probably get delayed and for good reason.

Thanks John Ross for your "Action Spread Information", I filed that for future reference. No matter how much information we obtain (or collect), it seems like there is always more to be learned!       Is this kind of like the one that dies with the most information wins!?  I'VE GOT A LONG WAY TO GO......

Best Regards,
Jerry Arbeau