Tuning sequence question

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 9 20:19:59 MDT 2007

Gene,
I do use a Verituner VT100 so I can watch what is going on.  On a
concert grand I overpull as much as 18% of the amount the strings
were flat..  On a little spinet as little as 8%.  No overpull means I
will have to pull up again on the second pass.  I personally prefer
settling down a little over trying to pull up a little.

Andrew Anderson