Here comes the pitch

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jul 9 16:29:35 MDT 2007

RE: Here comes the pitchThat's why I always tell folks about the possibility of a pitch raise when I first talk to them on the phone. That way they already know that if the piano is flat, it will need more than just a tuning and will cost more. If they balk at the initial phone conversation, well then, I guess we save both parties the hassle. I'd say maybe one in 20 or 30 first-time clients get shook up about the possibility of a pitch raise.

Terry Farrell