Hammer tapering jig

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Jul 8 16:01:26 MDT 2007

Greg
  Roger Jolly has one.  He sent me picture of it at  one time.  Drop him a
post.
  Dale

Has anyone modified Bill Spurlock's tapering jig for use with the shanks
attached?

Would someone kindly post a picture or photo of a hammer tapering jig for
the tablesaw that will allow one to taper hammers with the  shanks attached?

I have an idea for my own jig when used with a tilting table saw and  setting
the taper angle using a digital angle finder or combination square,  but why
reinvent the wheel if there is something already available?

I'm also wondering if tapering could be done on a scroll saw without  making
a mess of the hammers (too fine of a blade).

Regards...

Greg