applying teflon powder

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 18:46:34 MDT 2007

Unscented talc from the pharmacy. Totally non-toxic.
Not as slippery as Teflon (TM) but works well. It
might be interesting to mix a little with Goose Juice,
and try painting it on. ( Your own piano first, not a
customer's )  I did this with the Teflon powder and
Protek, 'fore it gave me the "willies". Keeps it from
flying around, and leaves a  nice, uniform coat, once
the carrier evaporates.
     Thump