selling SAT III

ed miller edmiller3 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 16:25:14 MDT 2007

Hello,

I am selling my SAT III. If there are no takers on this list, then I will be
listing it on Ebay.

I bought it new in February. I have used it probably a grand total of 5
times. I just don't tune that often, and when I do I prefer to do it
aurally.

It is in perfect condition, and it comes with an aluminum carrying case with
enough room to fit other tools in it.

Please contact me privately if you're interested.

Thanks,
Ed