String covers

dpshans at aol.com dpshans at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 06:47:35 MDT 2007

John,

My wife, Terri, has started her own company, Dannenfelser Piano Blankets, ?making custom string covers.? She uses very high quality wool, and they look quite nice, if I do say so.? Two week turn-around time.? Email me privately for more details if you wish.? DPSHANS at aol.com.?

Daniel F. Dannenfelser, RPT
Sacramento, CA?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Page" <jonpage at comcast.net>?