"Goeritine"? New idea for mini-felt-chopper.....

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 17:10:20 MDT 2007

      My brain went into "hyper-drive" the other
evening, after seeing Jurgen's prototype, trying to
envision a felt cutter that's cheap and easy to
produce, but just as accurate ( or even a weensy tad
more- blush- ) than his. After 12 hours of
intermittent "mental meltdown" an idea presented
itself which I hope to construct this week, and share,
via photos, with y'all.
     As the bulk of it ( with one modification,
derived from player piano technology ) is Jurgen's, I
propose calling it the "Stelter-Goeritine". I may even
make cand sell them. Sounds like fun!

     Peace,
     Thump