Plugging and re-drilling birdseyes? Micro-precision feltcutter, for tiny pieces in butts?

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sat Aug 25 11:53:25 MDT 2007

Hi Terry, Well sliver me tembersI
Went to the shop to try out the two new ideas.
Took a loose birds eye from an old action hammer assembly and un pined it.
Then realizing that both my needle and thread, and CA were still in the house in my case,
I added a litthe moisture obtained from my embourchure orface.
Total time of treatment 10 seconds. Time to retrieve my CA and needle and thread 5 minutes.
Also to see the eye of the needle would require me to use a needle that would not pass through the center pin hole >g<
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com