Who is Kim Bunker?

Tunebyear at aol.com Tunebyear at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 08:45:07 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/19/2007 8:09:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ptuner1 at gmail.com writes:

Paul,

Maybe he should read your signature line! :-)

Paul,

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese  fortune cookie

Wait,  so that's an opinion about not  having opinions. So its just advice
and that must be the truth  ,,, I'm confused,,,,,

BUT

CA glue works for me,,, I think John Hartman said he didn't see a problem
with it,, it does not destroy the pinblock.

Tom Ayers
Highland NY