keytops & cnc machine

MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Sun Aug 19 07:18:04 MDT 2007

List,
      We just finished receiving and setting up a lot of new equipment including a large capacity wood planer and sander as well as a CNC (computer numeric controlled) router. With this new equipment we will:

>continue to improve the quality of our keyboard and keyframe restoration
>produce high quality and affordable button stock of different wood species, bushed (with hot hide glue) or unbushed, to help solve the non-removable white glue bushed buttons of today and the last 50 years
>produce mortise inserts, to restore worn keyboards efficiently and economically
>fabricate or duplicate case parts from the old part, a picture or even just a concept
>offer custom work and prototyping to the many creative minds in this profession
>and finally, we are nearly finished ironing out the details of piano and organ keyboard and keyframe manufacture

Any questions, comments or ideas, please let us know. Thanks for your continued support.   Mike

Michael A. Morvan
Blackstone Valley Piano
Dedicated To Advancing The Art Of Keyboard Restoration
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma. 01569
(508) 278-9762
Keymaestro at verizon.net