Bass Bridge Epoxy Repair

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Aug 13 10:06:10 MDT 2007

> I've had that comment about my posts previously. I didn't know it read
> like that in the archives. Do you (or anyone else) have any idea what I
> can do to make them appear "normal"?
>
> Terry Farrell

I don't know anything about Outlook Express (Thunderbird
user), but there should be margin sets in the options or
preferences somewhere.

There are a few folks who's messages don't wrap in my editor
when I'm replying to them, but yours do - FWIW.

Computers make perfect sense. It's programmers that are crazy
as hoot-owls.
Ron N