tough enough

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sat Aug 11 09:44:21 MDT 2007

Referring back to a post on this thread from earlier today, I was also told
when I got my Private Pilot rating that now I could start learning to fly.
Same has been stated and re-stated repeatedly about the RPT exams... that
it's a STARTING point, not an end unto itself. Geez, give it a rest already.
No one has Ever stated that passing the RPT exams makes you qualified to
tune for Elton John or Skip James. It should also be pointed out that
there's a local guy who's tuned for NUMEROUS big (and picky) names who is
not an RPT... he's just very very good at what he does.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN