tough enough

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 09:16:12 MDT 2007

Bob:

How long an exam do you want? Shall we also then test for mitigating false beats, oh and while we're there, re-pin that section of the bridge, and, by golly, twist a few bass strings? The exam is designed to "weed in" as well as "weed out". Almost simply by taking it, one is proving why one has become a member of the PTG in the first place: to be an exemplar at large and to one's colleagues by demonstrating advanced knowledge and "advancing" knowledge.

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)