Removing key fronts

Jude Reveley/Absolute Piano juderev at verizon.net
Wed Aug 8 09:05:30 MDT 2007

Ahh that's good news. I didn't realize a standard flourescent "Disco"
blacklight would do the trick. This also gives me an alternative source of
revenue if I open up the shop at night as a dance club. I was looking at
mega versions of the ones used for identifying counterfeit money or for
curing. thanks JD.

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC
Lowell, Massachusetts