Counter-bearing drag

Frank Emerson pianoguru at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 3 20:41:03 MDT 2007

Actually, I purchase round brass rod from Speedy Metals, on-line, at the
website below.  Select a diameter slightly larger than the finish
half-round height that you desire, allowing for the saw kerf.  I also use
round stock from them to make brass knobs for mass loading bridges.  It's
tricky cutting a half round from a round rod.  If you do not have the tools
for this, a local machine shop can do it for you.

http://www.speedymetals.com/

Frank Emerson