Internet sales

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 06:22:53 MDT 2007

Speaking of Internet sales, I get these post from a  gentleman who frequently
has as is wholesale products. The trouble  is...  .....is that the prices as
stated below are  typical.  It Might as  well read beater  Steinway L,flat
sound board & cobbled up action,needs  finish and bondo.. Who could make money at
these prices with high end sales in  the tank nation wide
........Oh yeah.......Sama  !!!
  Dale

Here are some pictures of Steinway  L 1933 #277796. We get very few L’s from
the 20’s or 30’s and this is the  preferred vintage. Plastic keytops,
original action parts. Sound board has  several cracks (one crack has some separation
from the ribs but should be no  problem to repair.) Sound board is very
usable. Case is in good shape but  needs a bit of veneer repair on one cheek or arm
which is very common. Price  is $11,500.00 plus $475.00 for Keyboard
Carriage.
Thank  You,