faux RPT?

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Sat Nov 4 07:01:14 MST 2006

Gosh, I would hope so Tom. If he were in my chapter, I'd want to give
him the boot immediately if that were true. That kind of stuff doesn't
get a second chance, in my opinion. Now, if someone misunderstood him to
say he was "almost an RPT" or "working towards RPT," that would be
different. But if it were proved, I say bring out the gallows!!!

Now, there are probably ways set up in the bylaws to deal with this very
situation. I haven't read that section in a while, but it would probably
be in there.

JF